A Medical Device company In Switzerland - Bern. Looking for a; Project Lead Engineering
* Leads and coordinates technical investment projects in field of utilities, infrastructure, equipment
* Implements of specifies project goals with adherence to time, cost and quality requirements
* Prepares and submits investment requests
* Guarantees that approved projects and changes to systems, facilities, infrastructure and utilities meet all required building authority, GMP requirements as well as environmental and safety standards
* Leads cross-functional teams for different projects, initiatives
* Manages relationships externally and internally
* Coordinates with global engineering, EHS regarding technology standards and specifications
* Creates and guarantees of perfect project documentation and reporting
* Expands and maintains existing supplier network
* Analyzes project technical requirements and institution of specific guidelines for the immediate engineering activity
* Conducts investigations to troubleshoot problems and leads changes to correct them
* Ensures and documents that approved projects are executed and that any changes to systems and production systems make all required GMP requirements and EHS compliant
Fundamental for this role:
- German at least conversational and English Fluent
- Hands-on mentality. Ability to work on details and very practical issues at site, with workers, suppliers, etc...
- Experience not only on Equipment, but also on construction, refurbishments, facilities, utilities etc.
- Previous experience in Switzerland and good familiarity with local HSE regulations
* Technical degree (TS, HTL) with at least 7+ years of relevant professional experience
* Proven track record in the field of project management in the pharmaceutical industry, from planning, execution to commissioning of equipment, utilities
* Substantial track record in technical investment projects in the fields of utilities, infrastructure and equipment.
* Strong technical skills in the construction of pharmaceutical sites and their infrastructure
* Extensive knowledge and experience in the core business and technical area
* Experienced in working with internal departments (development, operations, quality, technical services) to carry out projects, develop standards and define project requirements and priorities
* Profound GMP-knowledge (EU and US)
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.