Solutions Architect / Technical Architect required to work on an initial 6 months contract.
Location : London / WFH
The ideal candidate will hold active SC Clearance, pervious experience working within Central Government Departments, strong Solutions Architect background
Experience & skills
* Experience of delivering Splunk
* Experience in deployment of Microsoft solutions such as Intune, M365, Windows 10, On-Prem AD and Azure AAD
* Experience of working in SecOps and leveraging Threat Protection technologies
* Excellent stakeholder mgmt. and communication skills with good Commercial experience
* Ability to lead and co-ordinate technical teams with relation to deployment of EPP solutions
* Very strong experience of working in a multi-party complex IT (and Cyber Security) environment
* Time and task management and reporting to the PMO and project managers.
Please submit your CV directly
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.