We are currently looking for a permanent FINOPS Manager (M/F/D)
Start: As soon as possible
Background / Position:
The IT Financial & Cloud Cost Manager supports and coordinates the financial management process and reports for the IT services. They are the contact point for financial related topics in the IT organization and act as interface to the controlling department. They enable the responsible IT persons to fulfil their IT financial responsibilities. Furthermore, they act as challenger to ensure cost optimizations with a specific focus on cloud cost optimizations.
Your roles and responsibilities:
• Act as a SPOC from IT for all financial related topics (Planning, Accounting & Charging) and act as interface to the controlling department
• Support the IT service owners in planning (Budget / Forecast) and other operational financial tasks
• Ensure cost performance analysis and cost optimizations
• Manage cloud costs and implement an azure cost reporting for cost optimization and allocation to all IT services
• Create and maintain up-to-date IT cost reports / dashboards
• Supporting and consulting business case activities
• Support to enhance cost transparency in the IT project portfolio
• Prepare and align with the financial department a global IT financial report
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.