For our client in the R&D industry we’re on the look-out for a Experimental Physicists/Testers.
Start: April 2017
Duration: 6 months + extension
Languages: Dutch and English
The Consumables & Processes departments are, as part of the R&D organization, responsible for development of printing (imaging) processes and consumable materials (inks, toners, print heads) to be applied in innovative print systems.
The VarioPrint i300 project concerns a high volume industrial printer. The project is in the process of upscaling production and continuously expanding and improving performance. The Lead Customer Program (LCP) is intended to learn from the installed base and to employ this knowledge into R&D program.
To expand two teams of Physicists within this project we are looking for:
2 Experimental Physicists (Master level)
1 Experimental Tester/Physicist (Bachelor)
Experimentalists, self reliant and communicative!
Candidate will work in small teams of Physics Researchers in a large R&D project. If you like to work in a very dynamic environment, this is the place to be.
Most important and critical tasks:
- Assist in quality assurance and feedback from newly build and installed engines.
- Assist in transforming LCP to a regular program.
- Assist in R&D product development to verify and validate added functionality.
- Perform experiments using complex high tech equipment and systems.
Who are we looking for? Candidates who:
- have a MSc in Physics or a BSc in Applied Physics (depending on the vacancy)
- have 0 up to 5 years of work experience as Researcher, Quality Engineer or Tester within a high-tech Industry, in a high-tech product development environment
- have the following professional skills: experimentalist, affinity with data analysis and preferably some programming experience (MatLab, Python)
- are strong team players, self reliant and have strong communicative skills
- have profound knowledge - verbal and written - of English, Dutch language is preferred.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.