For our banking client we are currently looking for a
Software Automation Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 Months
Work with database SMEs to write automations using IPSoft solution to automate simple and complex support tasks database support tasks including, but not limited to: Oracle, Sybase, SQL
The ideal candidate shall bring:
* Proven experience as a programmer with multiple languages and sound database knowledge
* Some experience writing automation.
* Highly desired any experience writing automations with IPSoft.
* Excellent knowledge with one or more of the following relational databases: Oracle, SQL, and Sybase
* Proficient with structured query language (SQL)
* Minimum 5 Years of related work experience
* An analytical mindset and excellent collaboration abilities
* Large-scale enterprise, object-oriented design experience
* Knowledge of distributed computing and low-latency, multithreaded solutions
* Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
* The go-to person for the latest development innovation
* A pioneer of automation and an ambassador for test- and behaviour-driven development
* A guru of knowledge management and garbage collection
* Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Fluent in English, German a plus
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.