For our banking client in Zurich, we are looking for a
Business Analyst - Risk, Data analysis, Regulatory
Duration: initial contract of 12 months
In this project you will support in the operational risk area with system & data analysis, guidance and leadership to achieve BCBS 239 compliance in the areas of Incident Management and Reporting, Risk Appetite.
Needed skills or experience:
• More than 6 years working experience in a financial institution, with solid track record in data/systems related (operational) risk management discipline
• Strong analytical/business background, paired with interpersonal & communication skillset
• Independent, well structured, control and detail oriented working style
• Organization and coordination skills, preferably shown within cross-functional projects
• Ability to pick up new concepts quickly, analyze implications and make recommendations
• Ability to produce high quality, accurate work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, and explaining complex issues in a simple manner
• English fluency, German language is preferred but not a must
Looks like something for you?
Don't hesitate to contact us for more info. Looking forward hearing from you!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.