For our banking client we are currently looking for a
Compliance Officer - Regulatory Developments Tracking
Start date: 01/07/2017
Duration: 6 Months
* Your main task would be the mapping of relevant regulation and obligations in a meaningful way to the existing bank framework (taxonomies, policies and controls).
* Checking already mapped regulation and obligations against the existing bank framework (policies, controls and risk taxonomies) in a meaningful way.
* Participation in meetings with relevant SMEs regarding the content mapped to the regulation/obligation
The ideal candidate shall bring:
* a degree in law, economics or equivalent
* 5 to 7 years experience in risk management, risk control, audit or compliance
* a wide understanding of rules and regulations affecting the financial industry
* analytic, with the ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk
* result-oriented and assertive
* fluent in English and German (other languages are an asset)
* understanding banking relevant regulation in Switzerland
* understanding the various business activities of a Universal Bank
* a flair for the operational risk framework of a Bank
* ability to connect the dots in a meaningful manner
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.