The Job You will be part of the dynamic Digital Technology team working on Digital Archived Content systems. Besides providing maintenance and operational support, you will be working with business owners to come up with innovative ideas and develop web-based, interactive and revenue generating systems using cutting edge technology.
* Degree in Computer Science or related field with strong Java programming and web development skills
* More than 3 years of web application development and relevant experiences with back-end implementation
* Hands-on experience in J2EE development using MVC frameworks (Spring and Struts) and Linux Operating System
* Good knowledge of ElasticSearch technology, LDAP authentication, Oracle database and Payment gateway integration
* Passion, drive, innovative spirit to learn new technology with good communication and interactive skills
* Permanent position
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Our license number is 11C5721