The Job You will be part of the dynamic Digital working with the Tech Enabler team. You will work with engineering team to implement and provide support for common tech platforms that serve as building blocks for public facing websites and mobile apps. Examples include the Identity Access Manager, ad servers, analytics platform, etc. You will also collaborate with business and engineering team to explore and create new technology platforms.
* Degree in Computer Science or related field with strong programming and systems skills
* More than 3 years of web application development and relevant working experiences
* Hands-on experience in J2EE development using MVC frameworks (Spring and Struts), Python, PHP and Linux Operating System.
* Good knowledge of Single Sign On, NoSQL, Oracle database and Spark would be advantageous
* Passion, drive, innovative spirit with good communication and interactive skills
* Familiarity with agile and lean startup approach is an advantage.
* Contract position available
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Our license number is 11C5721