Do you have a Master Degree in Supply Chain Management and do you like working in an international environment? We would love to meet you!
Supply Chain Engineer
Support the operational departments in developing, maintaining and improving processes and systems
Start: May 2017
Duration: 1 year + option to perm
Languages: Dutch and English
Your Role as Supply Chain Engineer Our client develops, produces and distributes high-end printing systems. The Supply chain department within manufacturing is responsible for the development, improvement and control of Lean supply chains. Focal areas for the department are; inbound logistics (supplier and assembly support), new product introductions (industrializing new products with R&D) and outbound logistics (sales & operations planning, inventory control). This vacancy is for a role within outbound logistics. Your challenge is to control and improve a robust supply chain with maximum availability against minimum costs.
Your main tasks:
You are responsible for the S&OP process of a complex set of commercial items.
Filtering data and translating this into information is an important step to come to a well balanced demand and supply plan.
You will have to be strong in stakeholder management, since you will have to steer the decision making process with customers, a business unit, management and production.
Your main KPI’s (such as delivery performance and inventory) need to in control at all times.
Besides that, the focus must be on continuous improvement, both on performance as well as process.
You are based in Venlo and report to the Director Supply Chain.
Furthermore you are expected to:
- Lead by example and take initiative when there are process gaps and opportunities
- work on several levels from shop floor to management
- know, share and spread (industry)best practices
- improve the professionalism of the SCM departments
Who are we looking for?
- Master/bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management,
- Minimum 3-5 year experience in S&OP- processes
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience with problem solving
- Knowledge of SAP
- Structural, well organized team player
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to build your network enabling you to achieve successful delivery
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English. Profound knowledge of Dutch is highly advantageous
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.