Procurement Unit Manager working to the Head of Procurement / Procurement Programme Lead and working in conjunction with the Procurement Programme Manager.
Responsible for the delivery of the following duties:
• Procurement OJEU competition management (£450m per annum contract(s) value – 21 Lots)
• Adhering to Government Procurement ‘best practice’
• Management of Procurement project staff (internal and interim staff)
•Management of third party Legal and Insurance Advisors
• Stakeholder Management
• Invitation to Tender Negotiation (ITN) phase planning and delivery
• Management of ITN contract documentation delivery
• Management of ITN bidder negotiations
• Management of ITN bid evaluation and governance input
• Input to relevant PMO and Procurement reporting
• Introduction, Instructions and Procurement Process
• Introduction to ITN and purpose • Instructions on how to use and complete the Bidder Documentation • Questions Process • Procurement Process and Requirements • Site Visits Programme and Process • Tax Deed documentation • Contract Schedules 1 -28 • Bidder Response Requirement Introduction • Important Notices • Use of Bid Bonds • Form of Tendering • Certificate of Bona Fide Tendering • Evaluation Methodology and Evaluation Booklet • Questions and Weightings • Estates Requirement • ICT and IA Requirement • Legal, Commercial and Financial (inc. Payment Mechanism) • Pensions • Reducing Reoffending • Operational Solutions: Health and Safety; Equality and Diversity; HR Operational Local Requirements • Mobilisation, Transition and Transformation • Performance
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.