Our high-performance product team is expanding and has a position open for a strong and passionate Full Stack .NET Developer. The ideal candidate would be someone with solid front-end experience, software development/technical background in an enterprise environment and a very strong command and understanding of latest Cloud Analytical and Data Platforms.
• Front-end : Experience with JS Frameworks e.g. Angular 1, 2, 4, React, VueJS & viz libraries
• C# .NET / .NET core : Microsoft identity, OAuth and OAuth2, OData, AutoMapper
• Databases : Cassandra, PostgreSQL, MongoDb
About the Role
You will be a part of our high-performance team engaged as a Full Stack Developer supporting the development of an innovative risk and predictive modelling system with a rich user interface. The role requires extensive practical hands-on experience and an ability and passion to learn new technologies.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop a cutting edge, global data analytics product with exposure to some of the latest tech and approaches in this field. Strong Analytics and Data driven initiatives skills as well as Cloud based experience is an absolute must for this role. More information will be provided if your skills and experience match our requirements.
Required Technical skills:
C# .NET /.NET core
• WebApi 2
• Entity Framework
• Dependency Injection / Inversion of Control
• Unit Testing with NUnit / XUnit and other tools
• Razor Views and ASP.NET MVC 6
• HTML 5
• CSS / Less / SCSS
• MS SQL 2008+