For our banking client we are currently looking for a
IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Start date: asap
End date: 31/12/2017
- Project planning - formulating and gaining approval for activity plans
- Manage funding cycles and spend profiles for the individual streams of work
- Managing a team of developers, service support, product management and external Vendors resources, in a matrix based organisation
- Work with support organisations to continue to define and implement the service offering globally.
- Document processes and support, where required, with the development organisations
- Define and drive project management tasks in the areas of quality control and task management
- Work with internal stakeholder groups
- Drive the delivery of key platform technology stacks, manage the deployment of solutions into the production domains
- Project Plans, reporting against plans, work breakdown structure documentation and management
- Management of project team staff (internal and vendor supplied)
- Manage key stakeholder groups in engineering, support and business line IT groups
- Write and deliver regular progress reports, including managing dependencies, actions, issues and risks.
- Manage financials against defined budgets.
The ideal candidate shall bring
- Have good knowledge of Infrastructure platform technology and have proven experience of managing infrastructure delivery, service & project delivery across a distributed systems infrastructure
- Have practical project management experience developed through managing global Infrastructure projects through from initiation through to delivery
- Have at least 3-4 years of Project/Program management experience in a major organisation, and overall 5-8 years of work experience
- Have previous experience of defining and implementing new processes and workflows within ServiceNow
- Have strong client service orientation, teamwork skills and influencing, negotiation skills
- Be accustomed to working to tight deadlines
- Have proven interpersonal and communications skills to establish excellent working relationships with a wide variety of people
- Be structured, systematic and analytical in their approach
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a Technology field is a plus
Please send your application / 0041 44 215 20 53
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.