We are currently looking for a dedicated support for a big international client of us!
Primary focus is enabling productivity & workflows of the Technical Professionals such as geologists, geophysicists, reservoir engineers, seismic interpreters. Role involves combination of hands-on desk side visits, remote support via phone, email, instant messenger & escalations to other teams. Required to take ownership of Technical Computing issues on the customer’s behalf & work/escalate them through to resolution. Ensure requests for advice & assistance are handled promptly and effectively with E2E ownership taken. Proactively ensure customers make effective use of the facilities available to them, some issues requiring internal resolution while others involve advising on the best use of available IT solutions. Diagnose underlying causes of difficulties and devise solutions to ensure that the effect on customers is minimized. Liaise with other external suppliers. Regularly monitor the incident, status and speed of resolution of enquiries and problems, be pro-active in devising improvements and recommending changes to systems, products or services. Proven knowledge/certification of Microsoft Windows (W7/W10), Linux (RedHat), Storage, HP RGS, Microsoft Desktop, Active Directory, LDAP products. Proficient in Corporate, Industry and Professional Standards, Customer Service Techniques, Proficient in Function or Department Operations!.
- Excellent customer interfacing experiences.
- Extensive troubleshooting and analytical skills, helicopter view.
- Ability to clearly identify various components of the services and reported issues.
- Previous experience in Technical Computing related service delivery such as, Leostream, Remote Graphics Software, 64bit Windows, Linux, Technical Storage
- Demonstrated ability to operate successfully in regional and sometimes global environment.
- Highly customer focused/minded while possessing courage to resist always providing "quick fix".
- Ability to identify and pursue opportunities for service improvement.
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a regional/global team.
- Must be able to balance service/support levels and resources.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with business, other support teams and stakeholders.
- Excellent written & spoken English essential.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.