For our client in the manufacturing industry we are looking for a Data scientist
Duration: At least 6 months
Language: English (Dutch is preferred)
Within R&D, the responsibilities and challenges for the team you’ll be working in are in the fields of developing robust system architectures as well as designing high spec. reliable motion systems. Electrical domain specific systems and technologies challenges are for example embedded control, performance, high- speed data transport, quality inspection and development.
To expand the current team we are looking for a
You’ll be in charge of finding valuable answers for challenging questions by smart usage of data in a multi-disciplinary environment.
Being part of one of the product development teams, candidate is responsible for the Data Science aspect. This ranges from making sure the right data is collected in the right format to the process of cleansing the data and to extensive analysis and reporting of the results.
All this is done in order to find valuable answers to the complex multi disciplinary challenges we face.
You are an essential bridge between the domain experts within the team that face these complex challenges / difficult questions and the software experts who make sure the data is available and the necessary tools and analysis framework are in place. Because of this, candidate needs to be able to speak the language of both the domain experts and the software experts. With your drive and ambitious attitude you are continuously looking for opportunities to push our Data Science practices further. All of this to serve our customer needs best.
* Background in Data Science, Embedded Systems, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or a related field, with a strong drive for Data Science and an academic level of working and thinking.
* Master’s degree, PDEng, or PhD is highly preferred
* Recently graduated or you have a maximum of 5 years work experience in the Data Science domain
* Team player, interested in working a multidisciplinary environment. Collaborative, and inspiring and convincing others.
* Pro-active, enthusiastic, driven by results and you have strong analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills in English verbal and written. Profound knowledge of Dutch is a plus
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.