For our client in the R&D industry I’m looking for Quality & Reliability Engineer
Duration: At least a year (option on perm)
Our client is continuously working on improving technologies. Within the R&D one of the focus points is the development of new printhead technologies. For a new inkjet printhead technology we are looking for a Quality & Reliability (Q&R) Engineer who will contribute in a Q& R team that is responsible for the Quality, Reliability and Testability of a print head design. In this role your stakeholders are the suppliers and R&D project teams.
In this department you collaborate with a small team, all Q&R Engineers. The goal is to apply Q&R in an early stage of the design of the printheads.
Most important and critical tasks
* Define and explore parameters Critical to Quality to meet the required tolerances within the functional design. This should be done in close cooperation with suppliers, functional designers and engineers
* Define, validate, develop or improve measurement analyses for all CTQ’s. Perform measurements for the verification of CTQ’s after design or process changes. Analyze the measurement results and decompose them to the relevant process tolerances. Communicate (report) this to the project stakeholder
* Organize FMEA’s and define the major risks with other project members, define risk plans and update their progress on a regular scale. Contribute to some reliability test plans: perform ALT, analyze results and find rootcauses.
Who are we looking for?
* Candidate has a Bachelor degree in Physics
* About 1 to 3 years of work experience in a reliability engineering / quality in the high tech environment
* Excellent focus on quality, Black Belt or Green Belt on Design of Six Sigma (DfSS) is a pre
* Familiar with quality tools: FMEA, 6-Sigma, DoE, ALT, lifetime statistics, Gage RR
* Familiar with Labview, Minitab
* Knowledge of and experience with Semiconductor processing is preferred
* To be successful the candidate is a teamplayer, strong in communication, interaction, presentation and reporting (English) and he or she is pragmatic, an analytical thinker and a problem solver.
* The candidate has a professional attitude towards customers, the ability to keep helicopter view
* Candidate has profound knowledge - verbal and written of English.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.