Michael Bailey Associates has another exciting role on offer with one of our clients, the role I am recruiting for is a Business Anlalyst with a focus on delivering feasibility studies and business cases for a number of IT related initiatives.
This role will support Lead Business Analysts in the end-to-end analysis work of the initiatives based on my client's Business Analysis Practice. The BA practice requires end-to-end business process analysis which includes but not limited to the following activities:
• Facilitating business problems or opportunities
• Impacts analysis
• Current state analysis
• Proposed process analysis
• Solution options analysis
• Risks and issues analysis
• Engaging vendors and service providers to solicit information
• Cost and benefits analysis (this includes high level scheduling to identify the resources costs to deliver the anticipated project)
• Payback analysis
• Documentation of business processes (this includes process mapping and documentation)
• Documentation of IT feasibility reports and business cases
• High level organisational change management analysis and documentation change management requirements
The requirements of the role
This role will suit a business analyst who has the following experience in the business centric environment (min 3 years), with experience and skills in the following areas:
• Information gathering (via workshops, interviews, research, etc) for feasibility studies (incl. As Is and To Be process analysis, gaps analysis, solution analysis, requirements analysis, risks and issues analysis), incl documentation - evidence of previous work will be requested.
• Information gathering (via workshops, interviews, research, etc) for business case development, incl. Documentation - evidence of previous work will be requested.
• Some workshop facilitation to obtain collective decisions and/or requirements and/or common process information from various business stakeholders.
• Process mapping and process documentation - evidence of previous work will be requested.
• Management of stakeholders with various backgrounds and business needs (incl. external stakeholders such as software & hardware vendors and service providers).
• Working within a specific methodology / framework.
• Time management - the successful candidate will be assigned to work in two initiatives.
• Excellent communications skills and teamwork.
• The candidate must have positive attitude and the ability to receive as well as provide feedback from and to various stakeholders.
If you believe this is a suitable role for yourself, don't hesitate to APPLE NOW as the shortlisting process will commence immediately.