Client: International Bank
Duration: 12 Months with possibility to extend
Scope of Work: 2,5 – 5 Days a Week “Full Time”
Four our client, an international bank in Vienna, we are currently looking for an Application Manager to start as soon as possible.
- Application Management for the applications within your responsibility
- Responsible for 1st level and 2nd level user support in the non-retail rating system landscape; specify and analyze incidents/problems/defects, transfer to 3rd level support, maintain defect list, follow up on defect resolution, retest of bug fixes
- Keep application documentation up-to-date
- Support business and IT analysis in related projects
- Support preparation and execution of user acceptance tests, e.g. development of test cases and scenarios
- Higher School Certificate; University degree in a technical study with an economic focus or vice versa (e.g. Business Computer Science) or comparable is a plus
- Several years of experience in the area of application management
- Hands-on experience with databases (Oracle preferred, SQL knowledge required)
- Good command of English; German is a plus
- Good communication skills, team player
- Sound technical understanding
- User friendly approach
Following skills are an additional asset:
- UNIX knowledge is a plus
- Ideally experience in the financial services industry, preferably in IT related business domain of rating models and customer data
If you are interested in this position, please, send us your CV in Word format as well as a short motivation letter as soon as possible.
We look forward to your application!
Tel: +49 (0) 89/64 96 28 - 49
Fax: +49 (0) 89/64 96 28 - 30
E-Mail: viktorija.sirvinskyte (at) mbade.com
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.