For permanent position for our client in the UK we are looking for a homebased B2B Partnership Business Development Manager
Contract type: full time, permanent
Travel included: 25-50 percent
To support the company’s business plan through the identification development and conversion of new B2BPartnership opportunities in line with individual sales targets and business objectives.
* Identify and target new Partnership opportunities within particular market sectors and/ or geographical regions in line with the business strategy
* Developing the strategy for each partnership setting out clear commercial target and milestones
* Leads sales pipeline development process: relationship development, ‘route to market’ process management
* Leads and co-ordinates support resources for sales process as well as significant direct contribution to the process in accordance with specified time-frames
* Identify and understand client’s specific key drivers and develop solutions for success, engaging with and leveraging internal support across the B2B business
* Ensure internal governance is adhered to; management reporting and authorisation processes
* Sales Closure - converts new business opportunities to contract awards
* Balanced focus across sales process elements; pipeline development, formal processes, sales conversion, post-award and internal governance
* Identify and engage in industry forums and networking opportunities to strengthen market presence of the business
* Provide continual feedback ad guidance to local and wider business support and management functions - engages business at all levels
* Work at a high level across a number of business and client functions and engages in a wide range of complex issues
* Also responsible for the specific detail within the sales processes and generated outcomes
* Develop a good level of product knowledge of the built environment and energy management market.
* generate leads and appointments proactively for solutions products and services in-line with agreed targets
* 2 FTE responsibility including day to day coaching and mentoring
Essential key skills
* Proven sales experience in similar roles
* B2B experience
* Demonstrable experience of B2B selling and partnership development
* Motivation and drive to identify and search out new customer opportunities.
* First class sales and negotiation skills; the ability to develop and deliver professional sales proposals.
* Proven inter-personal and effective communication skills, with the ability to influence those parties that will be delivering the end customer solution
* Commercial acumen to understand the trade-offs between risk and reward
If you have any additional questions, please contact me +49 211 58 65 8000
Michael Bailey Associates
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.