Our Client is a global pharmaceutical company in the French part of Switzerland. Currently offering an interesting and challenging opportunity as a Program Manager to take charge over implementing new programs and processes in the area of quality and manufacturing.
Global Program Manager – 2 year contract.
* Responsibility for Global multi-site program management in the area of quality and manufacturing.
* To set clear objectives and timescales in order to achieve required goals alongside the team.
* Define and track program milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan,
* Responsible for determining and coordinating the resource pool to achieve the program objectives,
* Budget/Cost Control follow up,
* Timeline/Schedule definition and follow up,
* Ensure program issues and risks are identified, quantified, managed and tracked.
* proactively anticipate any risks and discrepancies and develop appropriate risk-management strategies and plans,
* Ensures risks, assumptions and constraints are appropriately communicated
Requirements and education
Bachelor to Master Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant area of studies
Project Management trained, PMI certification or equivalent
A solid experience of the pharmaceutical / medical devices industry and in particular of Manufacturing and Plants is preferred,
An experience with Manufacturing Information system products
Experience in validation of processes and equipment in the pharmaceutical industry is a must,
This is a very exciting opportunity for a senior individual with vast experience in quality and manufacturing area who is searching for new challenges and ability to utilise already gained experience in a new project. The company offers competitive remuneration and benefits as well as multi-cultural environment to develop a career further. Please send your CVs or call +41 (0) 44 215 2052
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.