Executive Assistant to Programme Director
* Provide a high level, professional and confidential Personal Assistant service, covering all aspects of secretarial, diary, reporting, administrative and organisational support.
* Act as the initial point of contact for the Programme Director and representing a professional image when in contact with key stakeholders.
* Personal assistance – Provide support to the Programme Director and team members including diary management, arranging meetings, preparing papers in advance of meetings, producing ad-hoc reports and making travel arrangements as needed. Manage emails to ensure that items are prioritised, referred on to others as appropriate and follow up actions are completed.
* Provide all aspects secretarial support for various Board and Committee meetings and other meetings where necessary.
* Team Support – Provide an effective and comprehensive administration service to the members of the team including supporting travel bookings, catering, stationery orders, and IT equipment. Maintain an effective filing system that ensures confidentiality, security of information and appropriate audit trail. Provide first point of contact for those contacting the team.
* Project support – Provide support to the Programme Workstreams as these develop. Provide admin support and produce monthly reports.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.