My client is looking for an experienced and highly organised Project Coordinator to join their project management office in Sydney CBD!
• Program/project level administration support
• Program/project meeting scheduling support as required
• Provide administration support in the maintenance of risk, issue and change registers.
• Provide administration supporting in acquiring resources under direction of the PMO Manager, and in line with the client's processes
• Assist in the managing of contractor administration, including co-ordinating selection and engagement of contractors and reconciling and processing invoices as required
• Support project managers, and oversee project management administration and document management in compliance with the client's project methodology
• Providing support in preparing documents, briefing notes, minutes, reports and correspondence for program members and general managers and their direct reports
• Provide administration support to the PMO Manager and team as required.
• A strong administrative/project management background is essential.
• A strong background in meeting the needs of internal and external customers.
• Superior interpersonal, communication, negotiation and time management skills.
• Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
• Advanced problem solving and decision making abilities.
• Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
• Previous PMO experience
• Experience in NSW government agencies
• Preparation of schedules using Microsoft Project
Please press the APPLY button if you match the requirements outlined above and want to be part of a large team with interesting projects!
Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org