My client, a pioneer in the field of Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology is looking to appoint an Analytical Scientist. This is a 6 month contract where you will be contributing your main expertise in analytics within assigned projects.
* To ensure GMP is complied with during all relevant GMP related analytical activities.
* Pool & Consolidate results of scientific experiments from external contractors for the preparation and timely delivery of drug products and drug substances.
* To write analytical documents such as analytical methods, validation reports and stability reports whilst ensuring that data integrity is maintained at every stage.
* Overtake responsibility for sample administration of analytical GMP samples for shipment to external contractors.
* Review analytical batch records according to SOPs for internal and external labs
* You will identify technological, analytical and GMP issues and propose solutions.
* BSc/MSc in Analytical Chemistry or equivalent.
* 3-5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
* Focus on Analytical development with focus on chromatographic separation.
* GMP & cGMP knowledge.
Please send CVs or call +41 (0) 44 215 2050
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.