We are recruiting for an analytical expert for one of our multinational Pharmaceutical company based in th German speaking part of Switzerland. This is a 6 month contract with a view to extension, starting immediately.
* Design overall analytical project strategy and thereby perform, interpret and report results of scientific experiments for the preparation and timely delivery of drug substances (DS) and drug products (DP).
* Responsible for analytical method development, validation, stability, release testing and transfer activities of drug substances and formulated drug products
* Author analytical documents such as Analytical methods, Validation reports, Stability reports
* Ensure analytical activities are GMP compliant
* Review analytical batch records in accordance with SOPs
* BSc/MSc/PhD in Analytical Chemistry or equivalent.
* 3-5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
* Focus on Analytical development with focus on chromatographic separation.
* GMP & cGMP knowledge.
Please send CVs or call +41 (0) 44 215 2050
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.