You will be part of the dynamic Digital Tech team that is working on Content DB and Archival Sales systems. Besides maintenance, you will be working with business owners to come up with innovative ideas and develop web-based, responsive, interactive and revenue generating systems using cutting edge technology,
* Degree in Computer Science or related field with strong Java programming and web development skills
* More than 3 years of web application development and relevant working experiences on back-end implementation
* Hands-on experience in J2EE development using MVC frameworks (Spring and Struts), Linux Operating System and ElasticSearch engine.
* Good knowledge of LDAP authentication, Oracle database and Hadoop and ELK integration
* Passion, drive, innovative spirit to learn new technology with good communication and interactive skills
* Familiarity with agile and lean startup approach is a definite advantage
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Our license number is 11C5721