* Manage the development and performance of the transaction team to achieve efficient processing and effective team working.
* Ensure adequate resource planning to maintain acceptable service levels according to SLA.
* Drive development & changes in systems and process improvement initiatives as outlined in APBS scorecard. This includes reviewing updated process documentation.
* Ensure a high level of understanding of the local business requirements and implement and operate financial controls and governance to a standard that ensure Sox, Financial Controls Framework and Audit requirements are met.
* Review the KPI metrics related to the function and provide commentaries & root cause analysis where required for further discussion with the Global Data Manager.
* Take the lead in issue resolution on DMT operational matters.
* Build and sustain effective relationships with local business and other regional DM Team Leads to deliver performance and implement best practice globally
* Manage the Asia Pacific master data team (consists of vendor/ customer/ bank/ cost centre/ Internal Order/ Fixed Asset) in Asia Pacific. Key criteria is the ability to manage fluctuating volumes during the month/ quarter. Works with Local Country to resolve any issue on DMT.
* At least 5 years experience in Finance and Accounting and/or IT, include minimum of 2 years experience managing transactional teams, in a performance driven environment.
* Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
* Knowledge and experience in SAP or other ERP / Accounting systems and ability to understand master data impacts to local and global processes
* Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
* Sound working knowledge in master data set-ups and control.
* Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global /large organization will be an added advantage
* Customer centric mind-set and ability to manage customer queries and request
* Knowledge in visual basic and macros is an added advantage
* Permanent position
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Our license number is 11C5721