For our banking client in Zurich, we are looking for a
Finance Change Expert - GAAP, IFRS, Analysis
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
New impairment guidance for credit losses mandated by FASB and IASB for accrual accounted financial instruments and off-balance sheet commitments is expected to result in increased valuation allowances compared to current US GAAP and IFRS.
* 7 - 10 years of experience as Business Analyst in a large scale global regulatory project
* Degree in Finance / Accounting / IT (MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWA/CPA/ACCA) with in-depth experience in IFRS or US_GAAP accounting treatment
* Experience in Finance Change or Capital Change is required
* Strong communication, organisational and negotiation skills
* Very good analytical skills, problem solving skills and critical thinking
* Fluent English
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.