For one of our banking clients in Zürich, we are looking for a
Java developer - back-end
Duration: initial contract of 6 months
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
In this role, you will help to develop the next generation of compliant client onboarding review tools. This young agile team in a Swiss bank is tasked with rebuilding the technology stack for client onboarding review, reporting, and coordination. This is a high-profile project with significant backing by key compliance stakeholders.
You will be responsible for developing features which combine a UI component, a micro-service middle layer, and back-end storage.
Essentials skills and qualifications:
* Back-end development engineering skills, including Java and Spring
* Microservice design and development
* Agile, test-driven-development methodology
* Cloud development/deployment
Extra benefit if you have:
* Understanding of banking regulatory environments and finance is a plus
* Expertise in Continuous Development/Continuous Integration tool chains
* Familiarity with developing apps and services with React
* Familiarity with Python and big data analysis
* Familiarity with business rules systems, workflow systems, and business integration
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.