* Lead the data stream defining the approach, plan, testing and execution for
* the data quality preparations (data cleansing, repair)
* transitions (restructure product data into new defined setup)
* migrations (assure data is made available in receiving systems for go live)
* Strong Experience as data (cut-over) lead in data transitions & migrations
* Pre: experience with PLM systems like Teamcenter and SAP systems (Materials, BoMs etc.)
* Experienced in PLM projects in discrete industry (Configuration management, xBoM, Parts/Materials management)
* Be a real driver in managing results in a complex project stakeholder environment
* Bachelor / Master degree in Industrial Engineering and Management Science / Technical Business Administration. / Business-IT Management.
* Must: 5-10 years of practical experience as data lead.
* Pre: Knowledge and understanding of configuration management (BoMs, parts/materials, variant configuration)
* Self-assured, capable of driving people to results
* Strong communicator (Dutch and/or English) with strong presentation skills.
* Ambitious and with a pro-active, initiating attitude.
* Ability to plan and set priorities.
* Ability to cope with uncertainties and dynamic stakeholder environment
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.