We have 6 months contract available for an experienced Quality Leader to take charge for projects related to products launches and transfers.
• Steering of assigned projects regarding time, resources, quality and costs.
• Accurate and timely reporting and communication of status and relevant KPIs to site management
• Ensure alignment of the different QA/QC projects with the site Strategy and input into Site Master Plan.
• Manage from QA/QC perspective Drug Product related launches and transfers activities in collaboration with QA compliance Qualification & Validation, QA compliance Quality System, QA Operation
• Ensures that the quality of the documentation is adequately completed for all New Product Introductions, Launch and Transfer.
• Define and monitor projects key milestones and timing
• Assure that all activities are performed according to current processes and standards (GMP, HSE, Regulatory)
• Proactively provide information on current Regulatory and Novartis Quality Standards, expectations and requirements as applicable for each of the projects.
• Minimum 5 year’s experience in the pharma industry including QA and or Production experience.
• degree in Life Sciences
• Good understanding of validation, process validation and product launches related processes.
• Fluent in German and English languages
Please send your CV
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.