Voor onze klant in het service domein zijn wij op zoek naar een .Net developer
Duration: Long term
Part of the Information and Communication Systems (ICS), the Generic Applications department develops systems used within the Production Products business unit. Within this department for the service applications domain we are looking for a Senior Software Developer The service development team is responsible for developing and maintaining systems globally used by the Canon service organizations. These systems categorize as:
* Onsite service tools
* Remote service tools
* On- and offline documentation systems
* Service master data application
Being part of the development team (5 other colleagues) candidate is responsible for making technical designs and implement new functionality in the existing systems. To keep the systems fit for use, candidate is responsible for understanding the existing software architecture to identify design weaknesses and come up with and implement redesign proposals to safeguard the future use of the service applications. Having an innovative competence to bring new ideas, concepts and technologies to a team of senior developers and colleagues of the service department.
For testing and implementation, candidate works closely with the development team and the service department, ensuring the design meets the project requirements, and can be implemented successfully in the overall software architecture. With a continuous drive and an ambitious attitude, continuously looking for opportunities to improve applications and the software development process. All of this to serve our customer needs best. Who are we looking for?
* Candidate has a BSc or MSc in Software Engineering
* 5 years of work experience in a comparable role. Experience in the service domain is a pre.
* Versatile knowledge of contemporary software development techniques and architectures.
* Knowledge and experience of the latest Microsoft .NET development environment tools: Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, SQL Server, .NET Framework, .NET Entity Framework, C# and MVC.
* To be successful the candidate is accurate, has profound technological knowledge, proactive, is able to keep a complete overall picture but still able to manage the necessary details and uses his/her enthusiasm to continuously improve.
· Good written and verbal communication in English and Dutch.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.