We are looking for a Senor Validation Engineer to support the development and commissioning for the manufacturing site specialising in biotechnology products.
* Min of 8 years of experience in a Validation/Quality role in a Biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment
* Expertise in process validation for sterile manufacturing site for biological products
* Management of vendors and third parties suppliers
* Project Management and team leadership experience
* Upstream or/and downstream process manufacturing experience
* planning, coordinating and driving validation activities from initiation to successful completion
* the primary decision maker for assigned validation responsibilities, including deviation investigations, risk and impact assessment
* writing, execution and reporting validation activities related to new biopharmaceutical Facilities, Utilities, Equipment and computer systems
This is a permanent opportunity for a global biotechnology company, which offers excellent opportunities for training, development and challenging projects to work on.
Please send your CV to Beata Klecz on
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.