We have an opening for a Clinical Packing Specialist to provide guidance and support to team for packaging design optimization and packaging orders for clinical supplies.
1. Coordination of packaging orders and preparation of any packaging order related question
2. Provide advice on packaging designs to ensure optimal usage of available capacity and budget.
3. Providing input to make vs. buy decision for packaging orders based on in-house capacity and technical equipment,
4. Participates actively in Order management forum and contributes to functional excellence, process harmonization and strategic positioning of the forum.
5. Establishes packaging related time schedules 6. Manages all packaging activities executed by Operations or contractors and ensures agreed milestones and cost are met.
7. Manages all applicable finance activities, including Request for Proposal (RFP) for bidding & vendor selection, Grants, Purchase Orders (PO) and invoice approval
8. Act as primary liaison with Operations and packaging contractors and manages order execution of all packaging orders globally
9. Coordinates material routing and inventory management of all drug product, components and labels for packaging orders
10. Coordination of activities to ensure complete documentation for packaging activities ready for the packaging start (including label related activities) and for final QA release
11. Creates special packaging protocols for non-standard orders, if necessary.
12. Responsible for assigned quality actions in AQWA/TQW
13. Participates in audits together with other teams to assess packaging
Coordination and support experience in the clinical production or /and clinical packing management
This is 12 months contract based in Basel
Please send your CV
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.