* Support the development of communications plans in line with the strategy including the design and delivery of communications campaigns and outputs
* Manage all media channels (digital and other) including horizon scanning opportunities and coverage, escalating and responding to risks, developing content and moderating online channels.
* Support media interviews including brief development
* Manage the programme website
* Provide expert media relations support and advice including day to day relationship management of journalists and publications.
* Write content (programme key messages, media responses, releases and editorial)
* Research conferences and events opportunities and support their delivery including supporting content development.
* Help to identify and implement efficient communications processes across the programme to ensure that important information is received and dealt with appropriately.
* Embed robust measurement tools into all communications activity.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.