For our client in the R&D industry we are looking for a Quality & Reliability Engineer
Duration: 6 Months (possible extensions)
Within the R&D one of the focus points is the development of new printhead technologies. For a new inkjet printhead technology we are looking for a Quality & Reliability (Q&R) Engineer who will contribute in a Q&R team that is responsible for the Quality, Reliability and Testability of a print head design. In this role your stakeholders are the suppliers and R&D project teams.
Project/team/department In this department you collaborate with a small team, all Q&R Engineers.
Goal of the role The goal is to apply Q&R in an early stage of the design of the printheads
Most important and critical tasks
· Define and explore parameters Critical to Quality to meet the required tolerances within the functional design. This should be done in close cooperation with suppliers, functional designers and engineers.
· Define, validate, develop or improve measurement analyses for all CTQ’s. Perform measurements for the verification of CTQ’s after design or process changes.
Who are we looking for?
· Candidate has a Bachelor degree in Physics or Chemistry or Process Engineering
· At least 3 years of work experience as quality engineer in a high tech environment
· Excellent focus on quality, Green Belt on Design of Six Sigma (DfSS) is a pre
· Familiar with quality tools: FMEA, 6-Sigma, DoE, ALT, lifetime statistics, Gage RR
· Familiar with Labview, Minitab
· Knowledge of and experience with Semiconductor processing is preferred
· To be successful the candidate is a hands-on team player, strong in communication, interaction and he or she is pragmatic, an analytical thinker and a problem solver.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.