Risk Manager/ Dependency Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide guidance at all levels on the application of risk management process
* Maintain the programme risk register on JIRA and ensure regular review of risks with phase managers;
* Creating weekly internal risk reports in line
* Creation of highlight & checkpoint reports for Programme and Steering Boards (e.g. Programme dashboards and presentation slides)
* Ensure risks and their potential impact are accurately defined and assessed; and that appropriate mitigation plans are actively managed and reviewed for effectiveness
* Ensure that there is robust adherence to PPM processes including; risk management; dependency management and change control
* Work with Programme Office to improve quality of Project and Programme Risk Management activity.
* Ensure two- way communication of key risks to inform business decision making.
* Facilitate risk identification workshops as required to assist identification of business risk.
* Advanced Microsoft office skills
* MS Project
* Experienced using JIRA and managing RAID across large programmes or complex projects.
* Transformation project experience and experience of business to business service integration
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.