For our client in the semiconductor industry we are looking for a Project Support Officer
Duration: 12 months (possible extension)
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
The Automotive Project Office is responsible to deploy and improve the Development processes and tools within Automotive NPI projects. We are looking for a project support officer with focus on project reporting, data analysis, and organizational benchmarking, with good knowledge in statistical methods.
- Collect requirements for benchmarking database
- Collect data from projects and databases
- Review and ensure data quality
- Support regular metrics reporting
- Define and organize benchmarks across organizations
- Align and standardize across different development groups
In addition, a project support officer has the tasks to support administration and data clean up of projects in central Project Mgt tools, including migration to other tools.
University or college degree
5 years of relevant work experience in a technical organization.
• Knowledge about statistical methods
• Very good communication skills
• Database knowledge/ experience with data handling
• Pro active and eager to learn
• Service oriented attitude
• Interest to work with an international, multi-site team and flexibility related to working hours
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.