Senior Customer Survey Specialist
6 month contract with possible extension
The key objectives for this role include:
* Lead the design, development and testing of customer perception measures/metrics for the Enterprise Performance Framework (i.e. eventual set of Key Performance Indicators for the organisation).
* Design, implement and analyse related surveying of key user groups (e.g. witnesses, surveys of people who have used physical courts space etc.) linked to operation of the business (e.g. digital services, Courts & Tribunals Service Centres handling telephone contact, local hearing venues etc.).
* Conduct and manage research, including both qualitative and quantitative methods: from development of research materials, cognitive testing, piloting, surveys, field work (including face to face interviews), through to the analysis of data.
* Design, evolve and standardise operational guidance and practice on customer surveys. Including recommendations for methodologies and use of standardised and centralised tools.
* Work closely with the organisation’s user research and design community to turn insight into actionable product/service requirements that feed into prototype development, and influence product direction.
* Build and maintain excellent relationships with the senior leaders, key stakeholders, external organisations, as well as customer insight communities across government.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.