We need an experienced SAP Payroll subject matter expert who can effectively communicate with business and technical resources and has strong analytical and problem solving capability.
Provide expertise in payroll process design and documentation including:
- Ensuring that the defined requirements and design are aligned with client agency targets and objectives.
- Standardisation and harmonisation of payroll processes across all GovConnect Client agencies.
- Ensure adherence to the principle of utilising standard SAP solution wherever possible.
- Experience working closely with senior stakeholders and general end users.
- Obtain timely decisions from the relevant stakeholders when needed.
- Support functional team members and client agencies in defining business processes.
- Actively participate / facilitate ‘To-Be’ process and solution design workshops.
- Drive for a design that is delivered through a standard solution with minimal enhancements.
- Development of ‘To-Be’ process and requirements documentation.
- Manage and resolve process related problems.
- Communicate the ‘To-Be’ process and solution to all stakeholders.
- Ensure requirements from all client agencies are considered in the design.
- Act as an intermediary between business end users and technical resources.
- Provide input to the development of functional specifications.
- Provide support to the development of training documentation.
- Support the development of Test Cases, Scenarios and Test Scripts.
- Provide insight and support to address open questions and/or issues that impact project deliverables.
- Understand the functional aspects of the solution in sufficient detail to support the system implementation.
- Update the Business Model and processes during the Program Lifecycle.
If this sounds like you apply today, they are wanting to interview asap!