• Analysis of data from various sources to inform change management strategies
• Documentation of change management plans, including communications plans, with respect to training and orientation of employees through a structured change management implementation strategy.
• Facilitate business process redesign, impact assessments and stakeholder engagement
• Participate in program forums, committees and working parties to ensure stakeholder interests are effectively represented.
• Assess organisational change readiness and culture assessment to inform engagement and communication strategies
• Identify and escalate risks and issues to the Change Lead/Change Managers and collaborate with project team members to identify strategies and solutions to minimise risk realisation and/or project impact
• Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships, formal arrangements and strategic partnerships with clients and stakeholders to ensure a strong commitment to change management.
Experience & Knowledge:
• Minimum 3-4 years demonstrated experience as a Change Analyst
• Experience in IT and Organisational change
• Diagnose gaps in the implementation of change and develop strategies to identify corrective action.
• Proven experience facilitating workshops or sessions with diverse audiences and stakeholders
• Confidence conducting engagement sessions to large audiences.
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies (e.g. Prosci)
• The capability to build and maintain effective relationships with customers and internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Ability to work in a flexible environment and within a diverse team
Apply now if you feel you are suitable!