Desktop Support Engineer - Excellent opportunity - 12 month contract - IMMEDIATE start
Desktop Support Engineer required for an Immediate Start in Melbourne, for a well-regarded business with a great culture!
This company have an excellent reputation in the market and have high staff retention rates.
3+ years experience installing, configuring and supporting personal computer
hardware, monitors, printers and peripherals.
2+ years experience supporting Microsoft products including, but not limited to,
workstation and server operating systems, Exchange and Office.
1+ years experience supporting small to medium sized networks.
Building relationships with ICT and business stakeholders external to immediate
What you will need:
• 3+ years experience providing Level 2 support;
- Office 365
- Microsoft environment
- Active Directory Administration
- Basic Networking Experience, Routing and Switching
• 3+ years experience installing, configuring and supporting PC hardware and peripherals
• 3+ years experience providing support to small-mid sized networks
• Expert use of the Microsoft Product Suite
• Outstanding time management and communication skills are essential
If you believe that you meet all of the requirements then please hit 'Apply Now' and for more information call Joe Sullivan on 02 9021 9765