We are looking for a someone to manage the Program Office for a major business integration.
Attributes for the candidate consists of
Proven experience in working with Program / Project delivery teams, including a good working knowledge of project standards and methodologies
Strong evidence of thoroughness, attention to detail and accuracy in all written project documentation
Experience in using project management tools and systems, including associated project management office systems
Sound strategic, research, analytical and problem solving skills with a high degree of initiative and flexibility
Strong communication, negotiation and facilitation skills and the ability to build effective relationships with key people at all levels
Proven ability to prepare reports, written submissions and presentations for senior management
Financial, time management and organisational skills with a proven capacity to meet deadlines
Evidence of being a team player with a flexible, adaptable and results orientated approach
Will help us bring a very large team together in a teaming and collaborative way
Actual activities include (may change a little and is indicative)
1. Status Reporting (board, Steering Committee, Program, Project)
2. Management of multi projects in respect to RAID, Change, Dependencies
3. Management of design governance forum
4. Management of decision making forum
5. Liiason point for all induction of new starters, including methodology adherence
6. Management of QA, Audit, Risk, Compliance activities as needed
7. Overview of master plans , schedules (we will have a planner role separate)
8. Management of resource plans including forward demand
9. Management of Business architecture stream and Target Operating Model governance across multiple BU's
Obviously within the team there are multiple components.
We want someone who has some enthusiasm, brings some personality to the team, fits the culture, works well under pressure and will help build and nurture what will be a very large team.
If you have the skills apply now! Suitable candidates will be contacted. Interviews will take place within the next week.