My Client are looking for a DEPLOYMENT PROJECT MANAGER for a 6 month contract based in Sydney.
This project is close to my heart and working with some of the top managers I have met.
If you have a passion in Deployment and able to escalate problems before they happen this role is for you.
To be successful in this role you have the following -
• Lead and manage the planning and delivery of complex and/or medium to large technical projects to deliver organisational initiatives.
• Manage all aspects of the project management cycle, including preparing business cases and project plans, identifying and allocating resources, developing and managing budgets, communication and meeting reporting requirements to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget and to quality standards.
• Develop strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement of all aspects of project implementation including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures to achieve the success of the project/s.
• Lead and manage project team/s to successfully deliver all key milestones and outcomes of the project/s.
• Manage and develop stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure project deliverables are met.
• Foster and sustain strategic partnerships across teams, Directorates, the wider Health agencies and relevant external agencies.
• Provide expert advice about the feasibility and suitability of proposed solutions to optimise business performance.
Does this sound like you? Please get in contact toady!