We are currently looking for a motivated storage engineer to work for an international client of us in Rijswijk, The Netherlands. This is a contracting opportunity for 6 months plus extensions within an international environment.
* Candidate must have a technical IT background in infrastructure service delivery in Linux and Storage.
* Good understanding of Linux platforms including scripting, commands and file systems.
* Experience interfacing with customers, end-users, service providers and vendors to develop and maintain effective relationships.
* Must possess excellent interpersonal skills as well as a good command of the English Language both verbal and written.
* ITIL IT management processes (ability to operate stringent Change, Incident, Problem, Request, Asset Management and Release Management regimes)
If you are up for a challenge like this please reply to this add and I will contact you ASAP!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.