Four our client in the life-science industry based in Fribourg
Systems & Business Expert
1. KEY USER (JDE or SAP)
A. SUPPORT RELATED:
• Provides efficient 1st level support to CSRs in relation to JDE or SAP issues: assist in solving daily issues that come up with the various sales order process; give advice on specific order handling; analyze and solve incorrect transactions/orders/Invoices.
• Trouble shooting in JDE or SAP related order processing problems (corrections, printing issues, inventory issues) of CSRs. Handle EDI errors and error reports of the inbound (EDI Customer orders) and outbound process (EDI ASN/Invoice files to customers).
• Master data maintenance
• Assist Finance department with sales update issues and failures; perform sales updates manually if required.
• Support the JDE or SAP users in the Plants and RDC's (APL owned inventories) on daily issues with sales orders (wrong status; incorrect transactions; order that are stuck; manipulate orders in case we have missing data, change order status manually).
• Assist IT Business Analyst & Programmers in: implementing new CS process, program enhancements; bug fixes
• Coordinates EDI-tests with affiliates & suppliers (process sales orders from A-Z including warehouse and Export steps.
• Act as a Key user representative in the installation, upgrade and maintenance of the Business Application software J. D. Edwards or SAP
• Assist CS Support Group Leader in analyzing user requests; including new process set up in JDE or SAP
• Performs tests and write test scripts for new set-up and set-up changes in JDE system or SAP
B. PROJECT RELATED:
• Active participation in system or any process related projects assigned by the Group Leader or Management
• Assist CS Support Group Leader to evaluate and support Customer Service department requirements
• Proposes improvements in relation to process enhancements for the Customer Service department.
• Co-ordination and system training to new JDE or SAP users
• Co-ordination and trainings on newly implemented processes
2. CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE SPECIAL FLOWS (JDE or SAP)
• Order handling for assigned countries / flows from receipt of order till final invoicing in order to secure smooth order processing
• Complaint handling
• Preparation and issue of Offers and Quotations for assigned countries
• Contact point for customers, plants, suppliers, banks, Area Managers, forwarders
• Establish and modify Customer Protocols and Commission Agreements
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.