For our pharma client in Basel we are currently looking for a
Data Specialist / Data Analyst
Purpose of the job is to assist the head of Global Security, in enhancing the analytics supporting the Anti-CF program.
Major emphasis for this post will be on inputting case data and intelligence into a searchable system, linking cases and other entities, assisting in the production of bespoke analytical products for use in strategic analysis and measure impact of the program based on tangible criteria.
• Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining data-bases
• Focus is on Macroanalysis
• Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Preparing subsequent Training & Awareness materials for internal and external use with key stakeholders.
Ausbildung und / oder Berufserfahrung:
• Life science bachelor or studies or equivalent (e.g. must have IT skills/experience)
• Prior (2-3 years) experience in development/manufacturing in pharma industry OR anti-illicit trade strategies and particularly pharmaceutical crime is desired
• Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst preferably in macroanalysis
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development
Fluent in English (written + spoken). Other languages preferred.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.