Ambitious Java Engineers wanted
For one of the biggest multinational e-commerce companies based in Amsterdam I am looking for several Java engineers (both medior and senior)
Our client is an innovative global leader in online classifieds. Their sites help people find whatever they are looking for in their local communities. With eleven brands they span the globe offering online classifieds in more than 1,000 cities. You will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology and impact many customers across the globe.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
* You will contribute to the team’s work with high quality, well tested and scalable code
* Coach and mentor junior members of your team
* Improve agile development and continuous delivery
* Collaborate with other team members and engineers
* Ensure code quality and maintainability
* Several years of experience as a java engineer (medior/senior) and/or system architect
* Great knowledge of Java 8, Spring Framework, web technologies and (non) relational databases (bonus: node.js, react)
* Understanding of design, implementation and operation of distributed services and API
* Passion for agile software development, product discovery and continuous deployment
What the company could offer you for example
* Excellent workplace in Amsterdam
* Great (international) career opportunities
* High team autonomy in an agile environment
* Great opportunities for development by attending conferences, trainings and
* the organisations of meetups and hackathons
Looking to leave your footprint in global e-commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell and share anything around the world? Respond asap with your latest CV and join this international team dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.