For a big client of us we are looking for a Full stack PHP developer. They are an innovative, and driven organisation, and you’ll be in a pivotal role in bringing the mobile/web app to over 12 European countries.
The ideal candidate has experience with the following tasks and technologies.
1 Develop Workflow Management System:
* Create technical specification and documentation using requirements.
* Translate requirements into software solution using appropriate programming techniques and database.
* Software verification and validation.
1 Develop Workflow System in a modular fashion:
* Start Implementing new module after one is fully functional.
* Get approval sign-off for each module.
* Thoroughly test integration between two modules.
* Create database using high performance schemas and optimized queries in MySQL.
* Get the functionality approved via user acceptance tests.
* Generate reports on different activities in the tool based on the request of planners and engineers.
* Develop tests for each software components.
* Good knowledge of relational databases and version control tools
* Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
* Fast learner and a pro-active approach in all working duties
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Excellent communication skills - written / verbal
* Team player
The project has a duration of 6 months with the possibility to extend, located in Amsterdam.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.