Michael Bailey Associates has another amazing opportunity for a Business Analyst to be a part of our clients highly successful and talented projects team. Our client is a global leader within the insurance industry and growing from strength to strength here in Australia.
The role will require you to work across all of their general insurance divisions and will need to identify, devise, plan and develop unique and customised solutions to meet the client's business needs. This involves the end-to-end process for deliverables attached to the solution, including business requirements, functional change specification, test plans, execution, time and cost estimates and managing stakeholders. You will be accountable for the delivery of the solution within time and budget to the acceptable standards of the business. You will be valued for your client facing customer service and analytical skills
This role sits within General Insurance and this will involve facing off and managing the business on a daily basis. There are various business lines including claims & finance, commercial & ops, shared services, BI & reporting. There will be some small changes but also some bigger projects.
Due to the large volume of projects in the pipeline that have been approved for the next financial year, a permanent position has come available for the right candidate to join this amazing company.
What you need:
• 5+ years business analyst experience working medium to large projects.
• Experience in the insurance sector is a must.
• Claims transformation experience
• Able to engage with all different stakeholders of the business.
• Able to work multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Experience delivering Business Cases and Testing.
• Ability to produce high level business requirement and process documentation.
• Any relevant certifications (BABOK, CBAP etc.)
If you have the skills listed above then don't hesitate to APPLY now! Or alternatively email me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org