My Client is currently looking fro two Basis Administrators with experience in stabilisation phases of an SAP implementation.
The correct candidates for these roles with have the ability to analyse help desk incidents, identify trends and make process/ configuration change recommendations. Solid business analysis skills including stakeholder engagement. Ability to track and provide status reports on transition activities.
• Manage and undertake the maintenance activities associated with SAP systems on Netweaver release 700 and upwards (ABAP and JAVA stack)
• Provide SAP technical support including the resolution of assigned service requests
• Undertake system performance tuning, monitoring, capacity planning, maintenance patching and new version installation
• Provide environment migration support including moving objects between environments within the SAP landscape and trouble-shooting SAP transport management issues
• Provide reports as required, which may include progress, analysis and change management related reports
Does this sound like you? Contact me on email@example.com